View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Lionbacker ROCKS!! 
Junior Varsity

Post Lionbacker ROCKS!!
:idea: :idea: :idea: I had to drop a big "THANK YOU" to the members and staff for making a rival fan feel welcome and having a great site! This is the ONLY rival site I surf the most and will continue to do so. The Chicago Bears are my only non-Michigan fave team and the forums for the Red Wings, Pistons, Tigers and WOLVERINES are awesome, too.

Once again, THANK YOU! :D

Eldridge Cleaver

Go get 'em, TIGERS!!! :)

April 24th, 2007, 10:58 am
Profile YIM
RIP Killer

UrlsGrrl54 - thanks for the Kudos, we try to have a pretty respectful forum over here and we welcome respectful fans from other teams like you. It is also great to have a resident Bears expert here to gives us another perspective.

Keep up the quality posts - we all enjoy them.

April 24th, 2007, 11:05 am
Profile WWW
Junior Varsity

UrlsGrrl54 - thanks for the Kudos, we try to have a pretty respectful forum over here and we welcome respectful fans from other teams like you. It is also great to have a resident Bears expert here to gives us another perspective.

Keep up the quality posts - we all enjoy them.

:idea: I appreciate that truly! I apologize for not being here as much, but that'll change. I need a break from my fellow Bearaholics sometimes...the Kool-aid drinking can get rather ridiculous, especially when I (or other Bearaholics) refuse to drink it, hahahahaaa! I need another perspective, too!

Michigan is my homestate and most of my sports love is for Michigan teams. Living in Falcons/Braves/Hawks/Thrashers Land gives me another perspective too, but I need my Michigan fix! Thanks for providing it for a homesick Homegrrl. :D

Eldridge Cleaver

April 24th, 2007, 11:13 am
Profile YIM
RIP Killer

:idea: I appreciate that truly! I apologize for not being here as much, but that'll change. I need a break from my fellow Bearaholics sometimes...the Kool-aid drinking can get rather ridiculous, especially when I (or other Bearaholics) refuse to drink it, hahahahaaa! I need another perspective, too!

Lol, living in the DeKalb area, I know what you mean (except I'm 100% Lions fan!)

April 24th, 2007, 11:24 am
Junior Varsity

UrlsGrrl54 wrote:

Lol, living in the DeKalb area, I know what you mean (except I'm 100% Lions fan!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good LORD, I feel sorry for ya, Co2! I don't know what's worse for a rival fan....Bearsland or Vickville! Down here they're drowning in "Vick Juice" for chrissakes. It's probably the same with the LACHER-AID in Dekalb, hahahahaa!

I didn't get much crap back home for my Bears love and growing up in the "Land of the LION" didn't seem too bad. Probably because I was used to it.

Eldridge Cleaver

April 24th, 2007, 11:31 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]