View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 22nd, 2014, 12:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Round 2: Pistons vs. Bulls 
Varsity Benchwarmer

Post Round 2: Pistons vs. Bulls
Pistons in 6. Other predictions?

April 30th, 2007, 3:59 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Pistons in 7... whoever wins this series is gonna be the Eastern Conference Champs.

NEVER GIVE UP!

April 30th, 2007, 4:18 pm
Varsity 1st Team

I say Pistons in 6. The Bulls scare me a little bit

April 30th, 2007, 4:23 pm

Pistons in 7. The Bulls were the team I least wanted to face, this will be a tough series IMO.

April 30th, 2007, 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
Junior Varsity

Post Re: Round 2: Pistons vs. Bulls
The Bear wrote:
Pistons in 6. Other predictions?

:idea: :idea: :idea: I'll say the same! There will be no sweeping in this series, but I do think it'll be a dogfight with Detroit coming out on top simply due to their skill and experience. Ben Wallace will not 'save' Chicago from defeat, baby! I still find it foul that he's wearing that Chicago BullSH*T, anyway!

Beating up on a busted, tired and injured Heat has them delusional as to how good they really are. They would not have beaten (especially in a sweep) a healthy Miami.

Eldridge Cleaver

Go get 'em, TIGERS!!! :)

April 30th, 2007, 11:18 pm
Profile YIM
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Detroit in 6. I can't believe this series won't start until Saturday!!! Just crazy......

Tim

May 1st, 2007, 12:06 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Detroit in 6. I can't believe this series won't start until Saturday!!! Just crazy......

NBA at it again. Just hand game 1 to the Bulls. Pistons will come out rusty from the layoff.

Shades of the conference finals last year.

May 1st, 2007, 3:22 pm

Don't know about your prediction for game 1, Billy. The Bulls swept and will be off just as long as us. Honestly, I think we have the advantage of extra practices to watch film and gameplan against them.....

Tim

May 1st, 2007, 4:44 pm
Don't know about your prediction for game 1, Billy. The Bulls swept and will be off just as long as us. Honestly, I think we have the advantage of extra practices to watch film and gameplan against them.....

I agree... Not to mention home court advantage... Also, we have the advantage of having played them HEALTHY... They can't really say the same... 1) They're inexperienced when it comes to the playoffs and the physical play that comes with it 2) they have never played us healthy and 3) they haven't played us in the playoffs, when we're actually playing defense...

Pistons in 6

May 2nd, 2007, 1:59 am
RIP Killer

Stones in 7...they never play the bulls well.

May 2nd, 2007, 7:03 am
Red Shirt Freshman

The way the Stones killed them tonight. It's over right now. Why Chicago would even show up anymore is beyond me!!!

JK, It was an easy first game but I expect the series to get a lot tougher!!

Stones in 6

"Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor..." -George Washington

May 5th, 2007, 10:59 pm

The way the Stones killed them tonight. It's over right now. Why Chicago would even show up anymore is beyond me!!!

Stones in 6

Yeah, I think it was just a wake-up call. No way Ben is going to let his team get away with another performance like that. I stand by my 7 game prediction.

May 6th, 2007, 9:25 pm
Profile WWW

Detroit has always had a good gameplan against the Bulls in everyone of their games this season. The difference in this game was the obvious energy level. The playoffs are always a new season and Detroit understands this better than any team in the playoffs outside of the Spurs.

I just hope they keep the same energy for game 2.....

Tim

May 7th, 2007, 11:43 am
PT Bruiser wrote:

Stones in 6

Yeah, I think it was just a wake-up call. No way Ben is going to let his team get away with another performance like that. I stand by my 7 game prediction.

Not much Ben can do though... It's Rip and Chauncy that Chi can't guard... Ben can't guard everyone... IMO they're intentionally game planning around Ben, and I would too... I think Chi might win some games, but Ben isn't going to make or break this series...

May 7th, 2007, 12:11 pm
Pop Warner Vet

bsand2053 wrote:
PT Bruiser wrote:

Stones in 6

Not much Ben can do though... It's Rip and Chauncy that Chi can't guard... Ben can't guard everyone... IMO they're intentionally game planning around Ben, and I would too... I think Chi might win some games, but Ben isn't going to make or break this series...

I agree. Sheed will. If he reverts to regular season Sheed, we lose. If he keeps playing like he is capable of, we win.

May 7th, 2007, 5:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next