View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 2:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Round 2: Pistons vs. Bulls 
Div 1 - Starter

If our guys continue to penetrate and dish effectively and knock down those open jumpers and threes everytime the Bulls collapse, this will be a really short series. ESPN SC did a great job compiling footage of the Pistons exploiting the Bulls' collapsing defense this way in game one.

Also, Tay' on Deng is crucial.

My favorite day ever as a Lions fan.

Somehow landing the Ndamo-nator would be the second best day ever.

May 7th, 2007, 5:29 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Detroit 108, Chicago 87

Pistons are up 2 games to goose egg.

I am starting to smell a sweep.

Get out the brooms fellas.

May 7th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

The Pistons have definitely impressed me w/ their energy level and overall execution thru the first 2 games. I have to say that this is the best I have seen them play all year. They are hitting on all cylinders.

That being said, they need to keep that intensity for game 3. Chicago is not about to lay down and they are young enough to have short memories and not let the first 2 games linger in their mind. I look for them to start off strong in the 3rd game because their home crowd will give them life.

But I'm changing my prediction from Pistons in 6 to Pistons in 5 :D

Tim

May 9th, 2007, 9:32 am
Hall of Fame Player

Pistons are up 3 games to none.

May 10th, 2007, 11:35 pm
Site Admin

I almost think this last game was the most impressive...being on enemy ground, being down 19 in the 3rd, and shooting poorly in the first...they showed their veteren gumption and discipline to slowly chip away at that lead and then eventually implode the Bulls. The Bulls in the end were so lost and were seemingly playing like kids on the playground just jacking up junk.

What is different than other years...it seemed from game to game that one guy on the Pistons would get off...now it seems a regular occurance when 3-5 guys will have very good if not great games. They are going to be tough to beat for anyone outside of San Antonio methinks.

May 11th, 2007, 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I almost think this last game was the most impressive...being on enemy ground, being down 19 in the 3rd, and shooting poorly in the first...they showed their veteren gumption and discipline to slowly chip away at that lead and then eventually implode the Bulls. The Bulls in the end were so lost and were seemingly playing like kids on the playground just jacking up junk.

What is different than other years...it seemed from game to game that one guy on the Pistons would get off...now it seems a regular occurance when 3-5 guys will have very good if not great games. They are going to be tough to beat for anyone outside of San Antonio methinks.

Living in Austin, I can't even begin to tell how much I loathe the SA Spurs.

NEVER GIVE UP!

May 11th, 2007, 11:07 am

Scott Skiles is right up there with George Karl in the competition for biggest dick in the league IMO. I'm particulary glad the Pistons are dominating this series.

May 12th, 2007, 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

I am actually kind of glad that the Bulls won a game. It will help prevent the Pistons from getting rusty while waiting for the next round to begin.

May 15th, 2007, 12:54 pm

Man, I was hoping NJ would have beat the Cavs last night but oh well.. I think the Pistons are gonna close out this series tonight.

NEVER GIVE UP!

May 15th, 2007, 12:55 pm

Detroit WILL close it out tonight. They understand that they need to play for a full 48 minutes and will do that tonight.......

Tim

May 15th, 2007, 3:13 pm
Detroit WILL close it out tonight. They understand that they need to play for a full 48 minutes and will do that tonight.......

I hope so... I'll be there... Row 7 woooot!!!... ;)

May 15th, 2007, 3:40 pm

Dang wjb! Needless to say, I'm jealous :x

Tim

May 15th, 2007, 4:53 pm
Dang wjb! Needless to say, I'm jealous :x

LoL.. I'll try to take some cool pics... Last time I sat this close I had Vernon Maxwell ignoring Lenny Wilkins in the huddle to talk trash to me... That was in 97-98ish... I could be a difference maker! ;)

May 15th, 2007, 5:44 pm
RIP Killer

I was able to make it to the Stones game when they got owned...of course, the only game I'm able to make is the one they look like complete trash.

I must be bad luck.

Then again, when I'm able to make it to Lions' games (last season - Atlanta, Chicago, and St Louis), they either won or played one hell of a solid game.

May 15th, 2007, 8:16 pm

Well, so much for me making predictions. What the hell are the Pistons doing!!

I can't fault the Pistons for Chicago shooting lights out, but I can fault their effort. And that was unacceptable.

Anyone besides me pissed and a little worried??

Tim

May 16th, 2007, 8:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next