View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 5:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Happy 420 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Happy 420
Happy 420

Heres to you Ricky XXsmoker.gif XXsmoker.gif XXsmoker.gif

[/img]

April 20th, 2005, 12:44 pm
Pop Warner Vet

April 20th, 2005, 12:46 pm
Modmin Dude

XXsmoker.gif :smoke: XXsmoker.gif :smoke: XXsmoker.gif :smoke: hat36.gif

April 20th, 2005, 12:51 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol...why are we laughing?...lol lol
hat36.gif laughing4.gif tongue8.gif

April 20th, 2005, 9:39 pm
Site Admin

420, indeed, was thought of years ago as the time of day some people got together to smoke pot. Now it is used as code for "Let's go get high." Also, some people consider it to be April 20th that is "National Pot Smoking Day."
I prefer all of the above.
Dude, 420, let's go.

:smoke: hat36.gif XXsmoker.gif

April 20th, 2005, 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity Benchwarmer

One evening some of my freinds and I researched the origin of 420 on the web. :shock: What!? not for any particular reason - just came to mind - What ?! One of the more popular theorys is that it started in my own backyard (Marin Co.-Calif Bay Area) by some high school kids who would use the term as code in school. It refered to a time (4:20pm) and place somewhere behind the school they would meet. They say it later evolved into a term that had many meanings depending on it's context for example got 420?, 420? (while gestureing to say "do you want to come with me? ect). However it got started, there's no doubt it's now part of American culture... whatever it means 8) ...What?!?

April 20th, 2005, 10:38 pm
Stadium Announcer

I remember when 420 meant something to me.

I am a near 30 year old man who has since succumbed to societies norms for the sake of preserving my familial responsibilities. Albeit, I am not a defector. I still honor a mans right and freedom to partake in any recreational activity so long as he does so responsibly. I just cannot do so myself, given the normative behavior demonstrated by the conformative society in which we live.

Fret not, for we are the members that have spoken our piece. Still, we are a "major minority." What is the major minority??? Let me explain.

We are the truth. The mass of todays society that sees our culture for what it is. We see the hypocrisy represented in the laws of man. We are criminals for what we "choose" to do. While Americans are free to pickle their insides, rape and pillage towns while under the influence, we are sheltering ourselves within our own homes, partaking in Gods sacred herb.....and all in shame. Why???

Because that's what our people have told us we should do.

I ask you not why society's norms have been set the way they have. I ask you why they have been unchallenged. Are you ashamed??? Are you a bad person??? Do you masticate on the voices that have been shouted without ever digesting the entire meaning. The entire reason behind what is considered "normal."

Are you alone??? I know you're not. Do you???

It's time we stand tall and exercise our right to free speech. To communicate our true beliefs. Stop letting the propoganda machine make your decisions for you. Forget about religious affiliations. Forget your assimilation with your families beliefs. Think for yourself. What do "you" think is right???

What is right is freedom. Our country was founded on this very basic concept. We shall be free, but in order to be free, we must face the challenge. We must face our opposition headstrong. Don't back down. Even when you think you're outnumbered by a seemingly conservative majority, you "must" stand your ground.

I have seen it. We are not the minority. There is a strong, yet dying, population of conserative followers who think that life should be as it has been for all of ancient America. We are the prospering generation. It is our future.

How do you want it to look???

The choice is yours.

420. It might be a party term today and in your current situation, but tomorrow, you may just find it to be a profound element that you are forced to conform to for the sake of preserving your livelihood.

420. The day you remember, or the day you live???

What's it gonna be America???

The choice is yours.

Also, see me @ http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/lionsworld.html

April 21st, 2005, 2:29 am
Profile YIM WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

................O.K.............................

April 21st, 2005, 2:44 am
Stadium Announcer

Maybe I'm asking too much. Maybe America's youth isn't ready for all that.

Sorry. I took my jab at a political stand.

Still. The choice is ours. Don't be afraid. Speak up.

It's our future.

Also, see me @ http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/lionsworld.html

April 21st, 2005, 2:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

What???

Maybe I'm asking too much. Maybe America's youth isn't ready for all that.

Sorry. I took my jab at a political stand.

Still. The choice is ours. Don't be afraid. Speak up.

It's our future.

I'm not exactly America's youth as I'm a few years older than you, but not many. I choose not to talk politics because I find that it, like religion is a volatile subject. I did find your writing interesting enough to read whether I agree or disagree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....it just depends on whether they choose to voice it in an open forum, a closed forum or a football forum.

April 21st, 2005, 3:08 am
RIP Killer

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....it just depends on whether they choose to voice it in an open forum, a closed forum or a football forum.

Well...it is the "off topic" thread. We did have a major discussion on parenting on the school shooting thread. And we have a half naked girls thread.

I say, good post. Even though I would have to disagree with you on this, because I'm not a fan of the cheeba and it's been the route of problems for many people I know. You say that we must have freedom. There must be rules. Without rules comes anarchy. I don't want anarchy.

If people smoke pot responsibly, I don't care. If they're performing a public service, or working a job that affects me, while their high - then I'd be pissed. But if it's some 20 year old kid in his basement, I don't give a crap. Unless he doesn't have a job, lives with his parents, and not going to school and spends every dime he gets on reefer. Then that pisses me off. However, I digress. I simply say, "it's not my life."

April 21st, 2005, 7:53 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

The thing is is that when you buy drugs, you are probably funniling money to people who shouldn't have it.

April 21st, 2005, 8:12 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

The thing is is that when you buy drugs, you are probably funniling money to people who shouldn't have it.

That's true!

On a side note, I was out on a job yesterday for work, and I had to tell some guy we had to shut off his power...so how does he answer the door? Smokin' a bowl!!! Who answers their door while they're smoking a damn bowl???

April 21st, 2005, 8:18 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Who answers their door while they're smoking a damn bowl???

Someone who is smoking a bowl :lol:

April 21st, 2005, 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

That is why I buy Homegrown

April 21st, 2005, 10:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next