View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 28th, 2014, 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Happy 420 
Site Admin

Sry I guess I grew up at some point :lol: My life is good and I've need to "escape" it. That's just me though :wink:

April 21st, 2005, 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Pop Warner Vet

There is nothing wrong with the doobage. eSpecially if you don't mind living in the single wides :smoke:

April 21st, 2005, 10:21 am
Modmin Dude

The thing is is that when you buy drugs, you are probably funniling money to people who shouldn't have it.

yup, damn drug companies, keep pushing this poop on TV everyday. So what problem do YOU have??? Can't get it up?? Depressed??? Have acid-reflux (could've swore it was heartburn :? )??? and so on and so on and so on.

April 21st, 2005, 10:44 am
Modmin Dude

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7582787/

Quote:
about one in five teenagers has abused a prescription painkiller ? more than have experimented with either Ecstasy, cocaine, crack or LSD. One in 11 teens had abused over-the-counter products such as cough medicine, the study reported.

thank you drug companies

You know, if the govt did as much testing on MJ as they do on all the perscription drugs then maybe, just maybe we could get it decriminalized. Don't get me wrong, I don't think kids should be doing it. I think it should be treated the same as alcohol or cigarettes (which, BTW, are worse than MJ for you)

April 21st, 2005, 11:41 am
Stadium Announcer

bsand2053 wrote:
The thing is is that when you buy drugs, you are probably funniling money to people who shouldn't have it.

yup, damn drug companies, keep pushing this poop on TV everyday. So what problem do YOU have??? Can't get it up?? Depressed??? Have acid-reflux (could've swore it was heartburn :? )??? and so on and so on and so on.

LOL....That's kinda what I was gonna say.

If we're going to categorize marijuana as a "drug", then we have to compare them to other drugs. Namely, tobacco and alcohol. Those drugs funnel money to our government, so I'd have to agree. It's going to people that probably shouldn't have it.

Anyway, sorry guys. I'll converse on these topics anytime, but I really get fanatical when I'm intoxicated. I had a few too many and then sat down at the computer. I can definitely go over the top in that situation.

I do believe the things I said though.

Of course there has to be rules. Just as there are rules for alcohol. Still, to criminalize a person who is doing nothing more than smoking is wrong and un-American.

Also, see me @ http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/lionsworld.html

April 21st, 2005, 11:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Stadium Announcer

TheRealWags.....The testing has been done man. The government ignores it or spins it to make the results look worse than they are.

Like you said, tobacco is worse than marijuana where health dangers are concerned, but marijuana is still not "healthy" for you and does have some health issues. Instead of concentrating on the fact that it isn't as bad as tobacco or concentrating on the facts, our government will tell you that it's bad for us and that it shuoldn't be legal.

Comparing marijuana to tobacco and alcohol is the ultimate in exposing hypocrisy. We can see it. Hell, even those opposed to legalizing marijuana can see the hypocrisy. I guess our government doesn't mind being a group of hypocrites.

Also, see me @ http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/lionsworld.html

April 21st, 2005, 11:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Modmin Dude

If we're going to categorize marijuana as a "drug", then we have to compare them to other drugs. Namely, tobacco and alcohol. Those drugs funnel money to our government, so I'd have to agree. It's going to people that probably shouldn't have it....

...Of course there has to be rules. Just as there are rules for alcohol. Still, to criminalize a person who is doing nothing more than smoking is wrong and un-American.

Agree 110%

April 21st, 2005, 11:52 am
5th Round Pick - Traded

lionsfanak wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....it just depends on whether they choose to voice it in an open forum, a closed forum or a football forum.

Well...it is the "off topic" thread. We did have a major discussion on parenting on the school shooting thread. And we have a half naked girls thread.

Easy now, I wasn't implying that this is strictly a football forum, but the website is called lionbacker, not dopebacker. I see nothing wrong with putting this thread in the "off topic" forum, I just choose not to discuss politics or relogion outside of the political or relogious rings, that's all.

April 21st, 2005, 1:55 pm
Pop Warner Vet

dopebacker

LMAO! Classic line fanak :lol:

And while this is off topic forum it is a forum where all the bs in the world about legalizing dope will only do one thing, make me need a light :smoke:

Other than that you may build up some finger strength typing away there :?

April 21st, 2005, 2:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2