View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2018, 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Clint Stickdorn's performance. 
Rookie Player of the Year

Post Clint Stickdorn's performance.
I think what he did today, coming in off the practice squad and playing the way he did shows that the coaching staff isn't as inept as some of you think. When you get players that fill in positions the way he did from the practice squad, it's a very good thing and perhaps a sign of things to come.
Anyone else impressed?
Personally, I thought he was going to get owned, but he held in very well.

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

January 1st, 2007, 12:18 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

He played a lot better than Scott did IMO, especially considering by the time Scott went out, Dallas knew we'd be passing almost every down.

January 1st, 2007, 12:47 am
All State

the whole team impressed me today .. but yea he was impressive holding his own ...

January 1st, 2007, 10:43 am
Site Admin

their front was doing nothing against a nothing oline...I was embarrassed for them more than anything.

January 1st, 2007, 11:30 am
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

i knew he was going to do good as soon as they showed. He looked like a good old southern boy that loves to push people around. You could look at him and tell he was ready.

P.S. i was just looking at his Bio, it turns out hes from my home town Toledo, OH. I didnt know that, now i like him even more. LOL

January 1st, 2007, 3:22 pm
National Champion

are the Lions back ups better then the starters? the last two games against the bears and the win on the road over the cowboys with all those starters out they played hard and looked good. My theory is that the starters are a bunch of over paid prima donna's who rely soley on there talent where as guys like stickdorn who arent as talented have to rely on smarts, Fundementals and work ethic . The starters figure thier 1st and second round picks and they will just walk out on the field over confident figuring any mistake they makethere talented to make up for it.

January 1st, 2007, 3:56 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

are the Lions back ups better then the starters? the last two games against the bears and the win on the road over the cowboys with all those starters out they played hard and looked good. My theory is that the starters are a bunch of over paid prima donna's who rely soley on there talent where as guys like stickdorn who arent as talented have to rely on smarts, Fundementals and work ethic . The starters figure thier 1st and second round picks and they will just walk out on the field over confident figuring any mistake they makethere talented to make up for it.

Either that or it's because they've been injured most of the season. It's hard to look good when you're not on the field.

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

January 1st, 2007, 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

To be honest, I never really noticed Stickdorn's play. I was too busy watching Backus and Scott getting owned on the edge. Since the interior linemen appeared to do their job, I could surmise that he played well. It's actually a good thing when an OL doesn't get noticed, if you think about it.

January 1st, 2007, 4:25 pm
RIP Killer

Stickdorn came in for Scott when he got hurt.

January 1st, 2007, 4:28 pm
3rd Round Selection

The Dallas D-line has not played well the last few weeks and the Bears were without their starting Defensive Tackles. It kind of came down to playing backup against back up and ours held their own for the most part.

January 1st, 2007, 5:06 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Stickdorn came in for Scott when he got hurt.

My bad. I just assumed that he played OG since I didn't see many breakdowns there. I guess that would explain why Kitna wasn't as hurried after Scott went down, huh?

January 1st, 2007, 5:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]